If you can eat to specifically nourish your kidneys, adrenals, and your liver, you can look ageless. You start to reverse aging at the level of your DNA. Why? Because most disease and oxidation results from metabolic syndrome of the mitochondria, not DNA impairment. Healthy mitochondria can multiply and create healthy cells even from a damaged nucleus. Yes you can strengthen your health at the level of your DNA. Over time this reversal means little to no grey hair or hair loss, fewer skin wrinkles, no loss of muscle tone, no hormone imbalances, no fatigue. Can you imagine? Seems almost impossible but that's because most of us don't eat this way.
So what does this mean for our diets?
It means more of these things each and every day....
1. Ashwagandha has been proven effective in supporting adrenal function helping you overcome adrenal fatigue and chronic stress.
Your adrenal glands are endocrine glands that are responsible for releasing hormones (cortisol and adrenaline) in response to stress on your body.
If your adrenals are overtaxed due to an overabundance of emotional, physical and mental stress, it can lead to a condition known as adrenal fatigue. If your adrenals become exhausted it can disrupt your other hormones, including progesterone, which can cause infertility and lower DHEA — which can cause you to age faster.
2. Watermelon is high in electrolytes, lycopene, a great food for the kidneys and makes the skin dewy.
3. Grass Fed Gelatin. I could be here all day talking about the miracles of this supplement.
3. Omega-3 Absolutely essential and crucial. De-molecularized fish oil, or chia seed and flax seeds. Which ever you prefer, you need them!
4. Magnesium...the oil, capsules, epsom salt baths, food sources, however you get this, get this now! It will oxygenate and alkalize your blood. Crucial!!!
5. Organic Blueberries for skin. Period.
6. Trace Minerals in your water. This will balance your hormones and help heal your adrenals, and hydrate your intestinal lining and skin. If you suffer from dehydration this is your relief for good!
7. Ginger. Nature's #1 Anti-Inflammatory that can boost your metabolism 30% over a period of a couple hours. Restores genesis of the tissue and helps detoxify.
8. Resveratrol in red wine
9. Choline for fine lines and wrinkles
10. Avocado are a tasty way to give your body the things it needs in order to function at its best and fight the aging process. Oleic acid gets the most credit as a highly effective antioxidant when trying to prevent cancer, but also has other anti-aging benefits in addition to increasing your lifespan. Considering it also has healthy fats, potassium, and fiber it’s a great addition for your overall health. Anti-Aging Key: Oleic Acid
11. Cucumbers are very hydrating vegetables, and staying hydrated is one way to stay looking and feeling young, with plenty of energy. The silica in cucumbers will help your joints, bones, and connective tissues, all key components as you age. Another added benefit is that cucumbers are low in calories, which will help you get to or maintain a proper weight, which in itself has anti-aging value. Anti-Aging Key: Silica
12. Iodine for DNA repair and thyroid health
And much more to come....